Our diversity is not only racial and ethnic. We are young and old. We are economically diverse. Our levels of education differ significantly. Our cultural backgrounds are different.
We are not afraid of this diversity. We value it. Our worship experience at Grace reflects the range of our cultural differences. It is blended and inclusive so that we celebrate together how God by his grace has drawn us together into community.
- God has put Grace here on the corner of Buckley and Sheldon and blessed us with many relationships for a purpose: to share the love of Jesus.
- Children and youth enrich our life in community.
- Neighborhood engagement expresses our Christ-given love.
- We all need to be cared for – in some way – all the time!
- People who love and need each other attract neighbors and others desiring community.
- Vibrant, joyful worship praises God and energizes all that we do.
Our strengths as a church are: